Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Liverpool v Southampton, 15:00 Sat 18th November, 2017

Quote Originally Posted by RollySlowly View Post
    And we've scored more goals than Chelsea, Spurs and United.. all teams with 'out and out strikers' that some fans say we're desperate for
    Our problem is never offense... It’s the defense
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

test

Quote Originally Posted by tacman View Post
    If Lovren plays we will lose/draw. Indisputable.
    Indisputable.

Gazza74 is offline LFCTV GO Football Poster of the Season 2013-14
    Quote Originally Posted by AngriestRed View Post
    Our problem is never offense... It’s the defense
    Not at home though, been excellent defensively at home so far.

Gazza74 is offline LFCTV GO Football Poster of the Season 2013-14
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewdleyfan View Post
    Indisputable.
    People never learn do they..

TheRiedle is online now First team regular
    Thumping win enjoyed that.
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ayub View Post
    test
    You’ve said this in about 50 match threads. We get it.

woooooooooooooooooow! over the moon for the three points and the performance afforded,

we showcased for the entire game our usual free flowing football, in the typical brand Mr Klopp can instil to his lads,

our attacking trio was simply astonishing, creative and with flair as in its best days,

Momo Salah my personal MOTM, but Manè, Firmino and Coutinho followed up with a very qualitative display,

stunning belter scored by Momo Salah to open the scoresheet, fantastic through ball flicked up by Philippe to Momo who doubled the lead with a composed crossing

finishing, and the third goal was simply a wayward and astounding move by our offensive department which ended up in a Philippe Coutinho tap in,

three very cracking goals to seal a very well deserved final result, but the goals might be even more than those we nodded in,

finally we have played a very good performance from the first to the last minute of the game, limiting the defensive risks at the minimum, and not conceding the saints

the shred of a goal chance, by the way, well done to our makeshift center backs couple which performed a very sound display,

both Raggy and Dejan were worthy of a plaudit, despite we have showed off the best things from the middle of the park up top,

the other EPL results have not been favourable, but we can consolidate our fifth spot in the table and curtail our distance from the second spot thanks to the spurs

contemporary loss against the gooners,

tbf we are at least on the run for a second spot challenge, and next week at our home against the blues we could become a bit more aware about what is our

real potential,

happy day at the office indeed,

welcome back Kloppo, congrats to you, your coaching staff and the boys!

keep it up lads!

we always more believe,

C'MON YOU MIGHTY REDS!!

Last edited by rosso76; 18-11-17 at 18:16.

Another good performance and showing a little consistancy and the confidence from being consistantly winning. We even had a decent bench there today and Matip and Lallana to come. Imagine what the addition of Keita will do and hopefully VVD. I know defense were good today but lets not pretend that they aren’t an issue. Keeper needs to be addressed too. I’m not sure about Karius or Ward but I do feel strongly that Migs is not the one.
    Point being - we’re not far off being quite a formidable team.

Quote Originally Posted by QuatreVingt16 View Post
    Another good performance and showing a little consistancy and the confidence from being consistantly winning. We even had a decent bench there today and Matip and Lallana to come. Imagine what the addition of Keita will do and hopefully VVD. I know defense were good today but lets not pretend that they aren’t an issue. Keeper needs to be addressed too. I’m not sure about Karius or Ward but I do feel strongly that Migs is not the one.
    Point being - we’re not far off being quite a formidable team.
    I totally comply with what you have stated above, mate,

Quote Originally Posted by tacman View Post
    If Lovren plays we will lose/draw. Indisputable.
    Good one!

Quote Originally Posted by Batteries View Post
    Yep. Not bad.

Four wins on the spin.

Sevilla next away on Tuesday and then Chelsea next in the League. Next week will be a good week I feel.
    might be our definitive blessing, or our most humbling come back from the moon,

United fought back from a goal down at Old Toilet to batter the toons with four goals,

now they grab the second spot and we are four points adrift from them,

for half a hour, I had illuded myself,
    Last edited by rosso76; 18-11-17 at 21:53.

Quote Originally Posted by RollySlowly View Post
    And we've scored more goals than Chelsea, Spurs and United.. all teams with 'out and out strikers' that some fans say we're desperate for
    But imagine what we could do with an out and out striker. Firmino is a good player but we need a centre forward to be more than just intelligent runs. People said the same about Heskey for his work rate but still he got stick for his lack of goals after his first season. A real goal getter could make a difference in tight games. Three league goals (one which was a penalty) may come back to haunt us later in the season. I am not rubbishing him or anything but he needs more goals

Quote Originally Posted by hysen View Post
    But imagine what we could do with an out and out striker. Firmino is a good player but we need a centre forward to be more than just intelligent runs. People said the same about Heskey for his work rate but still he got stick for his lack of goals after his first season. A real goal getter could make a difference in tight games. Three league goals (one which was a penalty) may come back to haunt us later in the season. I am not rubbishing him or anything but he needs more goals
    Timo Werner would make to our case in my opinion, but he costs a ridiculous fee,

let's wait and see if next summer FSG will make available the needed dosh to splash on a proper World Class goalpoacher,

since I think next january session will be used to fix our defensive issues and VVD or who for him could be confirmed as our target,
    Last edited by rosso76; 18-11-17 at 22:59.

Alberto Junior was born in Alberto Moreno family!

congratulations and further thousands of these happy days to Alberto Moreno and his girlfriend,

Last edited by rosso76; Yesterday at 00:58.

Good to put teams away that we should be beating with ease and confidence. First goal always so key for us and if it comes early we are in business.

Big test next week and if we win it then I think we should be satisfied with the season so far and our position right amongst the top 4. (well City aside of course who are out on their own)