Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: ***International break thread***

Quote Originally Posted by Joe-El View Post
    Ok how about we all just start talking xxxx needlessly about the dude due to his defending in a game where his side slaughtered the opposition just because said opposition scored one little consolation goal from a set peice...

In fact, seeing as youíre so passionate about it, why donít you just start an online petition called ďLetís Needlessly Troll Lovren YNWAĒ...

Oh perhaps just have a coke and a smile and shut the xxxx up until the dude makes a costly error. Surely you wonít have to wait that long... or is that too much for you?

Iím not even a Lovren fan but pettiness is pathetic.
    Bless you. Just because Lovrenís team has arguably the two best midfielders in the world, that doesnít excuse his error. What if he made an error in one of our games and we donít score?

Perhaps, Ďin factí, YOU should start a petition saying ďOK, we know Lovren will make an error but letís back him anywayĒ. It doesnít make sense does it. But no youíre a fruitcake who doesnít criticise a player WHEN HEíS DOING *********** WRONG.

I donít want ĎLovrení to play another game for us, thatís what Iím saying. Perhaps our worst defender in recent times, so I ainít even got time to sugarcoat Lovren, thatís what Klopp does, but just because he praises him doesnít mean heíll make any less mistakes.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

Quote Originally Posted by aylesbyred View Post
    is anybody actually watching the England game tonight ?

i have to admit i have better things to do too be honest
    Yes, I'll be watching my national team but I will leave my iPad tuned in to the U23 game as well. Male equivalent of "multi-tasking".

aylesbyred is online now Boot Room insider
    Quote Originally Posted by welshypool View Post
    Not for me or my fellow Welshies
    I meant for your opponents

Quote Originally Posted by Itanimrac View Post
    Bless you. Just because Lovrenís team has arguably the two best midfielders in the world, that doesnít excuse his error. What if he made an error in one of our games and we donít score?

Perhaps, Ďin factí, YOU should start a petition saying ďOK, we know Lovren will make an error but letís back him anywayĒ. It doesnít make sense does it. But no youíre a fruitcake who doesnít criticise a player WHEN HEíS DOING *********** WRONG.

I donít want ĎLovrení to play another game for us, thatís what Iím saying. Perhaps our worst defender in recent times, so I ainít even got time to sugarcoat Lovren, thatís what Klopp does, but just because he praises him doesnít mean heíll make any less mistakes.
    Youíre way too wound up to post rationally why donít you stop shouting and lecturing people itís rather offputting

85mins gone and Senegal are 2up on South Africa all they needed to make the world cup was a point mane still on the pitch aswell.

hopefully now like klopp said they let him return to melwood and not make him stay and play the dead rubber game.

I know it's only a friendly but that England side is something else.

Senegal win puts them clear at the top of their group, hopefully Sadio won't play in their next game.

XI: ter Stegen - Ginter, Hummels (C), RŁdiger - Kimmich, GŁndogan, ÷zil, Halstenberg - Draxler, Werner, Sanť.

KoppityKloppity is online now Academy prospect
    With all the players dropping out of the England squad how come Southgate didn't call up Ox or Sturridge? I get he sad they were not playing much but he tried to get Drinkwater to join up who has played about 3 games for Chelsea.

Instead we get Jack Cork.

Euro-77-78-81-84-05 is online now Ask him if the match is on TV
    Half scarfs at International level now. Someone in the crowd with a half England half Germany scarf. FFS.
    YNWA

Quote Originally Posted by Euro-77-78-81-84-05 View Post
    Half scarfs at International level now. Someone in the crowd with a half England half Germany scarf. FFS.
    You've had that at club level for donkey years?

Visiting supports always get these scarfs, espectially when visiting a big nation/club

I thought Germany would have picked a better team to face than WBA.

Quote Originally Posted by LivapewlDivas View Post
    You've had that at club level for donkey years
    and it's stupid.

There were idiots at Anfield when we played Man Utd with half Liverpool half Man Utd scarfs. I mean seriously WTF.

Back to the game, why the **** are England in their away kit.
    YNWA

TheKnucklesOfAgger is online now Academy prospect
    and it's stupid.

There were idiots at Anfield when we played Man Utd with half Liverpool half Man Utd scarfs. I mean seriously WTF.

and it's stupid.

A lot of fans who go anfield are asian fans, that i've seen anyway, and they come for the experience and often want to take something meaningful back.

A matchday scarf v utd is a proud moment for them.

and it's stupid.

Hate it completely mate

As for England, the FA have Ďusí in our away kit for commercial reasons to be fair to those who have bought the top; they think people who buy the top actually want to see the team in it

A lot of fans who go anfield are asian fans, that i've seen anyway, and they come for the experience and often want to take something meaningful back.

A matchday scarf v utd is a proud moment for them.
    Well they should just sing Oh Manchester is full of **** that would be a more meaningful experience itís horrible

and it's stupid.

This is the new away kit isn't it? Not sure we have a new home kit yet.

the FA have ‘us’ in our away kit for commercial reasons to be fair to those who have bought the top
    What about the fans who bought the home kit. Why does it matter if they were it x amount of times. As long as they wear it once, which they have before, then it shouldn't matter. Same with all teams. If you've worn it once, you've worn it.

If people complain, feed them some BS that it makes the kit more valuable in 50 years times, as it's a limit edition rear only worn once kit.

Quote Originally Posted by KoppityKloppity View Post
    This is the new away kit isn't it
    If it is, then it looks no different to the previous one, as I'm sure I've seen them in ****** dark blue before.

Why not change to colour. Maybe to, I know red, to match colours of the flag. White home and red away.
    YNWA

blimmin hell Sane

Great save Pickford, Even better clearance off the line from Jones

How many chances did Germany want there

What about the fans who bought the home kit. Why does it matter if they were it x amount of times. As long as they wear it once, which they have before, then it shouldn't matter. Same with all teams. If you've worn it once, you've worn it.

If people complain, feed them some BS that it makes the kit more valuable in 50 years times, as it's a limit edition rear only worn once kit.

If it is, then it looks no different to the previous one, as I'm sure I've seen them in ****** dark blue before.

Why not change to colour. Maybe to, I know red, to match colours of the flag. White home and red away.
    England should be in pure white and royal blue shorts or all white, our home kit is also stupidly out of touch designed by some poncy half wit for a sack full of cash.

England at home is white, this is who we are it annoys me

Red was the away kit last season.

Pretty sure this is the only top that is out now which is classed as 2017-18. All the others are last seasons for international teams.

Perhaps the new home white kit comes out soon, Brazil game maybe?

Gomez on to replace injured Jones

Gomez on to replace injured Jones
    Ouch that just cost us a cool quarter of a mill

if that was a Liverpool player who went off injured there I'd be fuming even Jose has the right to fume here.
    Jones was clearly not fit to start the game he had huge strapping on his tigh don't get me wrong I'm delighted he will miss games but the fact Southgate allowed that to happen in a meaningless friendly goes to show he couldn't care less about the club's.

Quote Originally Posted by Can't defend View Post
    if that was a Liverpool player who went off injured there I'd be fuming even Jose has the right to fume here.
    Jones was clearly not fit to start the game he had huge strapping on his tigh don't get me wrong I'm delighted he will miss games but the fact Southgate allowed that to happen in a meaningless friendly goes to show he couldn't care less about the club's.
    Who cares

FistofRage is online now First team regular
    England should be in pure white and royal blue shorts or all white, our home kit is also stupidly out of touch designed by some poncy half wit for a sack full of cash.

England at home is white, this is who we are it annoys me
    We need to have Iron Maiden Union Jack shorts and Def Leppard Union Jack tops - proper British Bulldog Kit

Quote Originally Posted by Can't defend View Post
    Days are long gone when Whisky nose would have pulled his players just after call up.

Quote Originally Posted by FistofRage View Post
    We need to have Iron Maiden Union Jack shorts and Def Leppard Union Jack tops - proper British Bulldog Kit
    Tattoos, you forgot tattoos, these colours donít run and all that ****