Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
Results 631 to 635 of 635

Thread: ***International break thread***

  1. #631  
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    12,118
    Quote Originally Posted by Swooper View Post
    2006
    shocking!, the aussies were defrauded that day, it was a scandal,

    with a fair direction, the story of that World Cup would have been upset, and there would have been another national team triumphant,

    Italy robbed that World Cup,

    and that is one of the reasons I hate the italian national team, and I will never be their fan,

    jointly to the fact that I hate the colour they don and the dictatorship which hold up italian football and federation,
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  2. #632  
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    9,460
    Quote Originally Posted by rosso76 View Post
    shocking!, the aussies were defrauded that day, it was a scandal,

    with a fair direction, the story of that World Cup would have been upset, and there would have been another national team triumphant,

    Italy robbed that World Cup,

    and that is one of the reasons I hate the italian national team, and I will never be their fan,

    jointly to the fact that I hate the colour they don and the dictatorship which hold up italian football and federation,
    harsh rosso, to be fair they got lucky with decision but not italy's fault.

    actually celebrated when italy beat france, didn't like the french that year
    Eagle Face Moron
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  3. #633  
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    12,118
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyMc9 View Post
    harsh rosso, to be fair they got lucky with decision but not italy's fault.

    actually celebrated when italy beat france, didn't like the french that year
    France were ten times the team Italy were back then,

    Italy's malicious and defensive football triumphed that day,

    Zizou was blatantly provoked for the entire game, then it happened what has happened as a consequence of that wicked Italy team behaviour,

    Materazzi has always been a toffies's **** and always will be,
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  4. #634  
    TheKnucklesOfAgger is online now Academy prospect
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    10,307
    Quote Originally Posted by rosso76 View Post
    France were ten times the team Italy were back then,

    Italy's malicious and defensive football triumphed that day,

    Zizou was blatantly provoked for the entire game, then it happened what has happened as a consequence of that wicked Italy team behaviour,

    Materazzi has always been a toffies's **** and always will be,
    Iíve never seen you so incensed Rosso! Itís kind of sexy.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  5. #635  
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,388
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyMc9 View Post
    harsh rosso, to be fair they got lucky with decision but not italy's fault.

    actually celebrated when italy beat france, didn't like the french that year
    Must disagree my Celtic friend. After the Zidane headbutt of Materazzi, my blood boiled in me. Of course I’m not advocating violence but Materazzi was a tramp to slander another’s mother. Zidane saw red in every sense and France subsequently lost. One can say that it was sportmanship but there are lines that when crossed make us all Neanderthal. On a point of principle I actually applaud Zidane for it. Thats probably controversial and wrong in the eyes of so many. For me, its like the coward behind the keyboard but in Matterazzi’s case his target was in front of him and he got his just deserts. So I thought that there was a certain karma to it all.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   



Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •