Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

Quote Originally Posted by rosso76 View Post
    I hope you nail it, mate, of course, but likely you are way too optimistic,
    And you mate are the opposite.
    Formerly known as PlusSixFiveRed.

Quote Originally Posted by rosso76 View Post
    I doubt Sadio was ready to play the full game against West Ham,

he only did it because of our necessity, and I'm sure Klopp took the risk which is actually paying the toll after having payed the dividends at the London Olympic Stadium,
    Sadio played 77 mins against west ham, not the full game. Didn't go off injured. Joined up with the senegal squad for a crucial world cup qualifier, played 87 mins and apparently came back with a problem. Don't get how LFC or Klopp is at fault here.

Certainly an odd on banker he was going to come back injured ???? , it would appear he is the sort of player we will only get 15 to 20 gams per season out of, and the incoming Keita next summer is another example of a player that will only be available for maybe 15 to 20 games with his disciplinary record , and his off field antics , remind me of Diouf , from years ago ???? to arrogant and not a team player
    Quote Originally Posted by Baros--5 View Post
    Hands up if you knew before he left this would happen?

Quote Originally Posted by biggsy71 View Post
    Certainly an odd on banker he was going to come back injured ???? , it would appear he is the sort of player we will only get 15 to 20 gams per season out of, and the incoming Keita next summer is another example of a player that will only be available for maybe 15 to 20 games with his disciplinary record , and his off field antics , remind me of Diouf , from years ago ???? to arrogant and not a team player
    What a whole load of tosh...

You dont know if he is genuinely injured or not, in fact none of us will know till we see the team sheet Saturday or lest Klopp divulges definitively at his press conference.
    As for your comments correlating Keita and Diouf! Incredibly ill thought. Is this wild assumption based entirely on that fact that this season Keita has been sent off 3 times? For if you had followed both players careers, you would know that he is in no way like Diouf!!

Quote Originally Posted by +sixfiveRED View Post
    Yep...... pure sewerage

This is classic biggsy.

Definitely not what i was saying.

TheKnucklesOfAgger is online now Academy prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewdleyfan View Post
    This is classic biggsy.
    I put him on ignore ages ago but classic biggsy is a whole load of nonsense with no spaces and the inability to quote properly.

Haha great try

Lay off the sauce and your wind ups become more believable

what are "gams"?
    Eagle Face Moron

Quote Originally Posted by dannymc9 View Post
    what are "gams"?
    games
    as
    midfielder

Red-And-Proud is offline First team regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyMc9 View Post
    what are "gams"?
    Old people talk for womans legs, bit like booty, but legs
    Klopps beard twin

Injury concern not thought to be serious according to the echo. Will miss training today and tomorrow but may feature on saturday. Comforting news that.

Injury concern not thought to be serious according to the echo. Will miss training today and tomorrow but may feature on saturday. Comforting news that.
    I think that means there isn't an injury at all probably.

Quote Originally Posted by -Chris- View Post
    I think that means there isn't an injury at all probably.
    as people said on here earlier, would klopp have be as complimentary on senegal qualifying if he was injured? i doubt it
    Eagle Face Moron

aylesbyred is online now Boot Room insider
    reading the Echo it seems good news on all fronts for Mane, Lallana and Hendo
    dont look back in anger.

So looks like the only lad from our main squad that will be missing this weekend is Clyne. No excuses for not beating Southampton and then we really can kick on!

slimman is online now First team regular
    Quote Originally Posted by aylesbyred View Post
    Yes. Great news. If we can go into this mad period of games with a fully fit squad then we have the potential to be in very good shape to pick up a decent return of points. Southampton is such a massive game for us because if we can get off to a good start we can ride the wave of momentum.

slimman is online now First team regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Morsy View Post
    So looks like the only lad from our main squad that will be missing this weekend is Clyne. No excuses for not beating Southampton and then we really can kick on!
    Could be a game for Trent but after Gomez picks up a MOTM award for England (i didn't watch the game but heard he was fantastic) it's great to have the options at RB especially since Clyne is going to be out until February now, which means we might see him in March.

Quote Originally Posted by slimman View Post
    Yes. Great news. If we can go into this mad period of games with a fully fit squad then we have the potential to be in very good shape to pick up a decent return of points. Southampton is such a massive game for us because if we can get off to a good start we can ride the wave of momentum.
    Yeah definitely, Coutinho, Bobby, Mane, Salah, Lallana, Sturridge all fit, and with Solanke looking as enthusiastic as Fat Frank in a shop full of Mars Bars and Ings firing in 4 goals for the U23s the front line is looking good !
    dont look back in anger.

Yeah definitely, Coutinho, Bobby, Mane, Salah, Lallana, Sturridge all fit, and with Solanke looking as enthusiastic as Fat Frank in a shop full of Mars Bars and Ings firing in 4 goals for the U23s the front line is looking good !
    0-0 on saturday then?
    Eagle Face Moron

If Mane is not training today, or tomorrow then it would appear to me that he is feeling some reaction. He returned to Uk yesterday so at least I would have expected him at some firm of training if not today then at least tomorrow. I know he started to last two games but I would not be too surprised if he was on the bench for Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Ottershaw View Post
    If Mane is not training today, or tomorrow then it would appear to me that he is feeling some reaction. He returned to Uk yesterday so at least I would have expected him at some firm of training if not today then at least tomorrow. I know he started to last two games but I would not be too surprised if he was on the bench for Saturday.
    We were expecting him to only be on the bench against west ham as well. Just saying.

We were expecting him to only be on the bench against west ham as well. Just saying.

Absolutely and it may be the case on Saturday, just hope we don’t accede to rushing him back if there is any chance of the niggle getting more serious. I love Mane but with his pace he needs to be fully fit and injury free fir the EPL games.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyMc9 View Post
    0-0 on saturday then?
    booooooooo

only for the first five minutes maybe
    dont look back in anger.

Awesome! We've pretty much nearly got a fully fit squad for the first time this season. It'll be needed over the busy Xmas period.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewdleyfan View Post
    Awesome! We've pretty much nearly got a fully fit squad for the first time this season. It'll be needed over the busy Xmas period.
    great great news, we are finally ready to kick on all the way!!

I just hope that Mr Klopp today disease news don't bring out nothing serious,

yup