Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: Liverpool v Spartak Anfield 6th December 19:45

Liverpool have the Fab Four again!
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

Quote Originally Posted by Can't defend View Post
    brilliant performance and more importantly key players have all come though injury free
    Do we need these snide comments even after a brilliant performance?

Quote Originally Posted by Bathwater View Post
    Its his MO.
    Formerly known as PlusSixFiveRed.

Mersey Dudek is online now Academy prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathwater View Post
    Eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Lukadamainman View Post
    So it's the dream duo in the midfield then for Derby, Jordan and Jim.
    might as well be Rosie and Jim

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow, tonight I sincerely got off, mates!

we were a joy to watch, our relentless attacking football I think has impressed even the neutrals,

as a Die Hard Red, I'm overly elated for the result and the performance,

the quality of our goals was astonishing, I point out in particular at three gems, Coutinho left peg prod at the far post past the Spartak keeper (2-0),

Manč stunning volley to seal the four nil and Salah right peg finishing under the roof of the net after wriggling away with a couple of twists from man marking in the box

to sign off the game in style,

the rubber was almost one way traffic, it was not necessary pressurise Spartak over some limit,

Spartak were not passive, they tried something at the top end of the field, but their finishing was harmless, and despite our defence were not always professional,

they were never a serious threat,

our backline were just tickled with an array of conclusions from the long range,

maybe the final result goes even further what has been the real ongoing of the game,

but frankly a round victory is well deserved, the proportion of the final result is maybe exaggerated, the number of chances we created put on show

the skills and the attacking demeanour our team possess,

a pity for the Alberto Moreno's injury, by the way, I wish him the best for a quick recovery,

and Emre Can booked we didn't need it, now he'll be banned for next eighth of finals first leg,

with a bit more of prudence, as we were already a goal up, he could skip that rash challenge on the opponent,

by the way, proud of any lad involved tonight, they gave it all, and showed off all their quality and an astonishing team play,

Mr Klopp nailed any move, in the first half, we were a tad more intense and direct, our transition of the ball from our backline to the final third was

quick and we shunned the central midfield block the Spartak gaffer had geared up in the build up to the game,

in the second half as the Spartak pressure in the center of the park was lesser intense, we started to keep the ball and control the tempo of the game with our

midfielders at our pleasure, to drive the Spartak midfielders and defenders out of their comfort zone, and exploit the spaces they left in behind their defenders,

infact we scored further four goals, and the haul might be even more conspicuous with Sturridge, Manč and Salah alway a threat in the box,

so, perfect night at the office for our lads, which have us done a beautiful gift in sight of next derby game,

now I'm curious to see which team the fate will reserve us in next UCL draw in sight of the eight of finals,

I'm overly excited and over the moon for tonight result and the qualification to the knock out stages,

we miss that appointment since nine years, it was 2009,

I can't wait!

I think I will party gulping down an entire can of beer!

happy happy night, mates!

we believe

C'MON YOU MIGHTY REDMEN!!

Last edited by rosso76; 6-12-17 at 23:18.

Rosso, you’re fortunate that your subscription is not based on size of posts or emoji used. You’d be bankrupt.
    But I agree, great performance by the lads. And also for Stevie’s u.19’s. Now for the Blues.

I think rosso's happy

KoppityKloppity is online now Academy prospect
    There you go Rosso, I did tell you that walk in the park would be a joyful one.

ONDEFENCE is online now First team regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rosso76 View Post
    wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow, tonight I sincerely got off, mates!

we were a joy to watch, our relentless attacking football I think has impressed even the neutrals,

as a Die Hard Red, I'm overly elated for the result and the performance,

the quality of our goals was astonishing, I point out in particular at three gems, Coutinho left peg prod at the far post past the Spartak keeper (2-0),

Manč stunning volley to seal the four nil and Salah right peg finishing under the roof of the net after wriggling away with a couple of twists from man marking in the box

to sign off the game in style,

the rubber was almost one way traffic, it was not necessary pressurise Spartak over some limit,

Spartak were not passive, they tried something at the top end of the field, but their finishing was harmless, and despite our defence were not always professional,

they were never a serious threat,

our backline were just tickled with an array of conclusions from the long range,

maybe the final result goes even further what has been the real ongoing of the game,

but frankly a round victory is well deserved, the proportion of the final result is maybe exaggerated, the number of chances we created put on show

the skills and the attacking demeanour our team possess,

a pity for the Alberto Moreno's injury, by the way, I wish him the best for a quick recovery,

and Emre Can booked we didn't need it, now he'll be banned for next eighth of finals first leg,

with a bit more of prudence, as we were already a goal up, he could skip that rash challenge on the opponent,

by the way, proud of any lad involved tonight, they gave it all, and showed off all their quality and an astonishing team play,

Mr Klopp nailed any move, in the first half, we were a tad more intense and direct, our transition of the ball from our backline to the final third was

quick and we shunned the central midfield block the Spartak gaffer had geared up in the build up to the game,

in the second half as the Spartak pressure in the center of the park was lesser intense, we started to keep the ball and control the tempo of the game with our

midfielders at our pleasure, to drive the Spartak midfielders and defenders out of their comfort zone, and exploit the spaces they left in behind their defenders,

infact we scored further four goals, and the haul might be even more conspicuous with Sturridge, Manč and Salah alway a threat in the box,

so, perfect night at the office for our lads, which have us done a beautiful gift in sight of next derby game,

now I'm curious to see which team the fate will reserve us in next UCL draw to schedule the eight of finals,

I'm overly excited and over the moon for tonight result and the qualification to the knock out stages,

we miss at that appointment since nine years, it was 2009,

I can't wait!

I think I will party swallowing an entire can of beer!

happy happy night, mates!

we believe

C'MON YOU MIGHTY REDMEN!!

Lol great stuff, Enjoy the beer

Quote Originally Posted by ONDEFENCE View Post
    Lol great stuff, Enjoy the beer
    thanks, mate, enjoy your night with your fellow Reds!

Well as I said no contest, however must admit that we did play better that I had thought we would. Never want to lose Coutinho he is a total class ingredient to our play. Sublime player with all the skills. We must try and keep hold of him,

I don’t dare quoting you but you are just brillant, Rosso mate👍

Quote Originally Posted by Elefumi View Post
    I don’t dare quoting you but you are just brillant, Rosso mate��
    thanks, buddy,

Had to get some things done this afternoon, so had to leave after the 1st half. Was really glad to see we had got out to an early lead at the half. Was very surprised and pleased to see the final result. Goals galore for Anfield today.

Walk on.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSpionKopNC View Post
    Had to get some things done this afternoon, so had to leave after the 1st half. Was really glad to see we had got out to an early lead at the half. Was very surprised and pleased to see the final result. Goals galore for Anfield today.

Walk on.
    the game was a joy to watch, you have missed a second half even more entertaining than the first,

onwards & upwards

You'll Never Walk Alone

mate,

long may it continue,

I love Klopp!!

People got on to Moreno in the past, but I never did. Even against Sevilla, I did not blame Moreno. Besides, Sevilla had 4 handballs in the box none called. Moreno was fantastic tonight. Speaking of handballs, those cheaters tonight had 2 handballs in the box, but both handballs caused goals for us lol ha ha cheaters got what they deserved, we finally got a call, which we never get calls because all the refs, commentators, and league officials are against us. Cheating Spartak got what they deserved, ha ha, that is what they get for purposely injuring Moreno and trying to injure Salah and Coutinho, ha ha love you Klopp always have. Thank you LFC. What a game!!!!!

Karius - 8 - Didn't really do anything wrong, relatively comfortable night.
    Moreno - 9 - Was everywhere and defended nearly perfectly until Spartak purposely injured him.
    Klavan - 9 - Fantastic, supberb
    Lovren - 9 - I was not afraid watching him tonight. He was very assured. Love him. Always have always will. He gives his all out there.
    Wini - 8.5 - Does a lot of the tough dirty work nobody notices like getting us out of trouble on a throw in. He did this a few times.
    Can - 8.5 - Great game, Can. Beautiful pass to Milner at the end. A rash challenge here or there, no big deal. The refs are not fair to Can.
    Salah - 9 - Fantastic, outstanding, love his passion.
    Mane - 9 - Two goals could have been 4, makes the tough look easy. Not perfect, but close. Too talented.
    Firmino - 9.5 - The ultimate team player. I want him every game up top. Fantastic striker! A defender's heart in a world class striker body!!!!!!!
    Coutinho - 9.5 - Truly magical, master, Yoda with the ball, he has completely mastered football. You can see the fear and respect the other team gives him when he has the ball. Look at how effortlessly he gets us out of trouble time and time again. Yes he makes some ill-advised passes sometimes, but that is because he is the only one with the marbles to try it. Plus, the rest of the team can't keep up with him some times. I tape the games and watch them over and over and Coutihno relieves pressure. He is like the faucet that you turn to relieve the pressure when the hose starts to swell. He gets us out of danger and gets true respect from the other team. He is a Barcelona type player that is playing for us. Real pure World Class with the football at his feet.
    Milner - 9 - Fantastic. I love this no nonsense guy. I don't know what is wrong with you people, Milner is the best left back on the team, and one of the top 3 in the league. Please, someone point out a game where he has sucked at left back?

Spartak tried to be like Sevilla and cheat and injure and have handballs in the box, but they are not as good at cheating as Sevila is and their cheating got them beat tonight. Ha Ha, that is what they get for trying to injure Salah and Coutinho and injuring Moreno on purpose. Ha Ha. Sevilla is the ultimate cheaters (los tramposos). Freaking cheaters, both of them. Thank you Klopp, I never gave up on you or doubted you not even for one second.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveCoutinho10 View Post
    Karius - 8 - Didn't really do anything wrong, relatively comfortable night.
    Moreno - 9 - Was everywhere and defended nearly perfectly until Spartak purposely injured him.
    Klavan - 9 - Fantastic, supberb
    Lovren - 9 - I was not afraid watching him tonight. He was very assured. Love him. Always have always will. He gives his all out there.
    Wini - 8.5 - Does a lot of the tough dirty work nobody notices like getting us out of trouble on a throw in. He did this a few times.
    Can - 8.5 - Great game, Can. Beautiful pass to Milner at the end. A rash challenge here or there, no big deal. The refs are not fair to Can.
    Salah - 9 - Fantastic, outstanding, love his passion.
    Mane - 9 - Two goals could have been 4, makes the tough look easy. Not perfect, but close. Too talented.
    Firmino - 9.5 - The ultimate team player. I want him every game up top. Fantastic striker! A defender's heart in a world class striker body!!!!!!!
    Coutinho - 9.5 - Truly magical, master, Yoda with the ball, he has completely mastered football. You can see the fear and respect the other team gives him when he has the ball. Look at how effortlessly he gets us out of trouble time and time again. Yes he makes some ill-advised passes sometimes, but that is because he is the only one with the marbles to try it. Plus, the rest of the team can't keep up with him some times. I tape the games and watch them over and over and Coutihno relieves pressure. He is like the faucet that you turn to relieve the pressure when the hose starts to swell. He gets us out of danger and gets true respect from the other team. He is a Barcelona type player that is playing for us. Real pure World Class with the football at his feet.
    Milner - 9 - Fantastic. I love this no nonsense guy. I don't know what is wrong with you people, Milner is the best left back on the team, and one of the top 3 in the league. Please, someone point out a game where he has sucked at left back?
    Yes

Gomez - 8.5 - solid, wonderful, good job.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveCoutinho10 View Post
    I love Klopp!!
    I'm the ultimate Kloppo fan me too, mate!