Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Rather than negativity, I feel we are building up to something special

We won't win the league even if we win every game between now and the end of the season. City are to good unforunately.

I do think we have a shot at the Champs League though. Waiting for people to start laughing
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

Colleagues, I am sorry to have to ask but how do I access pre match press conferences or training

In the past it was like Live on LFCTV - press the button and its was there

Now I don't seem to get that option? is there something wrong with my settings etc?

lonewolf kal is online now Boot Room insider
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazlaz74 View Post
    We won't win the league even if we win every game between now and the end of the season. City are to good unforunately.

I do think we have a shot at the Champs League though. Waiting for people to start laughing
    why laugh, anything can happen in a two legged tie during the knock out stages. i know one thing, i wouldn't want to face get us in a knockout match.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayub View Post
    Colleagues, I am sorry to have to ask but how do I access pre match press conferences or training

In the past it was like Live on LFCTV - press the button and its was there

Now I don't seem to get that option? is there something wrong with my settings etc?
    i would imagine you can still access LFCTV live. as for the pre match stuff - it hasn't happened yet. supposed to be 16:45 this evening for the pre-match training and the presser is @ 14:00

Quote Originally Posted by FIOS View Post
    In what way has he improved our defence? What aspect of our defence is better than it was two or three years ago? What structure has put in place or system has he implemented that has improved the defensive side of our game?

Or are you just talking about conceding fewer goals than the previous season?
    I think we have improved from last season regarding defensive organisation and not conceding random set piece goals against the smaller sides we are dominating

But we haven't improved enough in that area yet

We either blow teams away, or we struggle, so I think any of the better teams will beat us if we don't blow them away in the first 20 minutes - & maybe even if we do.

Having said that, there does appear to be a slow and steady improvement on the go, and entry into the top four is very welcome.
    Can't see much happening beyond that for the present though.

We dont have the leaders to win it

Quote Originally Posted by BoDiddley View Post
    We either blow teams away, or we struggle, so I think any of the better teams will beat us if we don't blow them away in the first 20 minutes - & maybe even if we do.

Having said that, there does appear to be a slow and steady improvement on the go, and entry into the top four is very welcome.
    Can't see much happening beyond that for the present though.
    nah i don't think its as black and white as that at all. this perception that we struggle is based on so called teams that sit back and defend, and in all honesty we struggle sa much as any other team in that respect to break them down, which is why they set up like that.

as for the bigger teams then its always going to be down to who plays better on the day. in that respect i think we are far more dangerous than we have ever been as within 40 mins we can kill the tie rather than just hoping for a 1-0 and advantage on the second leg.

top four consolidation might not be what we all want, but going forward its as important as winning a cup as it gives us a far better foundation for the following season and something we ain't had for awhile, consistency.

Quote Originally Posted by FIOS View Post
    In what way has he improved our defence? What aspect of our defence is better than it was two or three years ago? What structure has put in place or system has he implemented that has improved the defensive side of our game?

Or are you just talking about conceding fewer goals than the previous season?
    Im merely talking about conceding fewer goals. That is the improvement I talk off. Whether thats down to the collective defensive unit, other prioritisation by opposition, we wont know. But it has improved under Klopp. However, I still see us needing 2 CBs and a keeper before we are challenging imho.

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf kal View Post
    nah i don't think its as black and white as that at all. this perception that we struggle is based on so called teams that sit back and defend, and in all honesty we struggle sa much as any other team in that respect to break them down, which is why they set up like that.

as for the bigger teams then its always going to be down to who plays better on the day. in that respect i think we are far more dangerous than we have ever been as within 40 mins we can kill the tie rather than just hoping for a 1-0 and advantage on the second leg.

top four consolidation might not be what we all want, but going forward its as important as winning a cup as it gives us a far better foundation for the following season and something we ain't had for awhile, consistency.
    Formerly known as PlusSixFiveRed.

As I was saying.....

JurgenBelieveUs is online now Academy prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by Klopphopper View Post
    As I was saying.....
    Whisper it but...

We are scoring for fun since the Spurs game

32 goals in 9 games

Firmino already equaled his total for last season, Salah has beaten the top scorer total from the last 3 seasons.
    The Fab Four are unplayable right now

Quote Originally Posted by KlippKlopping View Post
    We are scoring for fun since the Spurs game

32 goals in 9 games
    8 out of 9 games we've scored at least 3.