Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool v Man City | Sun, Jan 14 | 16:00 KO Anfield

Quote Originally Posted by ghyllred View Post
    Thank god Moreno not yet fit enough!
    Klopp has claimed that our game at Etihad was catalyst for City's run and we were better side. Sorry Jurgen yre living in cloud cuckoo land. We still would have lost that game maybe not by 5-0 but certainly by 2 or 3 even with 11. But i think we have a good chance on sunday if we take our chances.
    Thank god a player isn't fit to play? A player that besides the Sevilla game was excellent until his injury? Ok then.

We had the better chances until Mane got sent off. So he's not wrong.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

LivapewlDivas is online now Academy prospect
    Kompany out for them, not sure if that's a big plus for opposition sides as it used to be...

foreverred-1973 is online now 100% Concentrated
    Quote Originally Posted by LivapewlDivas View Post
    Kompany out for them, not sure if that's a big plus for opposition sides as it used to be...
    Rather a plus for them.
    Thank God I'm an Atheist!

LivapewlDivas is online now Academy prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by youwannabe View Post
    Paul Merson( the world's most inaccurate pundit) expects us to beat City...which pretty much means the match will end in a draw

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...ns-predictions
    I think that's more in hope than genuine optimism, due to the fact if we can't beat City sunday....no one will. (in the league at least)

Anyone got the video of the Van Dijk interview with Carra?

Quote Originally Posted by Megali-Idea View Post
    Thank god a player isn't fit to play? A player that besides the Sevilla game was excellent until his injury? Ok then.

We had the better chances until Mane got sent off. So he's not wrong.
    You a Moreno supporter/ What until his next mistake then jump on his back and murder him? Look he's not cut out to be a defender -he is the antithesis of the Ronseal catch line. He cant do what it says on the tin. He has next to no positional sense. Anyone thinking we'd have got anything out of that game with 11 on the pitch is deluded.

aylesbyred is online now Boot Room insider
    Quote Originally Posted by foreverred-1973 View Post
    Rather a plus for them.
    Please please please play Mangala heís like Sakho on drugs heís *********** hopeless

3-4-3

Mig

VD DL RK

TAA EC JM AR

MS RF SM

TheKnucklesOfAgger is online now Academy prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by aylesbyred View Post
    Please please please play Mangala he’s like Sakho on drugs he’s *********** hopeless
    And not the good ones either.

Just kidding. Drugs are bad mkay.

Hey guys. First post here, long time lurker. Hopefully we continue our wonderful record against Citeh at Anfield

Quote Originally Posted by Geth Prime View Post
    Hey guys. First post here, long time lurker. Hopefully we continue our wonderful record against Citeh at Anfield
    Welcome to the boards mate!
    Sneaky feeling that we will win this by a goal.
    A win and Keita in the stands along with the news that he'll be joining this week will make a great weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Indian-Red View Post
    Welcome to the boards mate!
    Sneaky feeling that we will win this by a goal.
    A win and Keita in the stands along with the news that he'll be joining this week will make a great weekend.
    Thanks mate. We were pretty decent till the red card in the reverse fixture, home advantage & Mo being available for fixture is a huge boost.

Quote Originally Posted by Geth Prime View Post
    Welcome. Hoping for City's first defeat. Hoping too that Mane has a score to settle. Klopp should pin up result from Sept's game on dressing room wall as motivation.

Quote Originally Posted by ghyllred View Post
    You a Moreno supporter/ What until his next mistake then jump on his back and murder him? Look he's not cut out to be a defender -he is the antithesis of the Ronseal catch line. He cant do what it says on the tin. He has next to no positional sense. Anyone thinking we'd have got anything out of that game with 11 on the pitch is deluded.
    The only one jumping on his back is you with needless digs about a player that had maybe 2 bad games all season.

Did you only watch the game after the red?

The only one jumping on his back is you with needless digs about a player that had maybe 2 bad games all season.

Did you only watch the game after the red?
    i actually think moreno has had more poor games than that but because he's improved a little bit people seem to blank it from their memory
    Eagle Face Moron

Quote Originally Posted by DannyMc9 View Post
    i actually think moreno has had more poor games than that but because he's improved a little bit people seem to blank it from their memory
    Not really, people like to blame him though. He was the best player in our back 4 this season before getting injuried.

Anyhoo, back to the thread here, I think we end their streak. 3-2 Liverpool. Mane double and Salah.

Not really, people like to blame him though. He was the best player in our back 4 this season before getting injuried.

Anyhoo, back to the thread here, I think we end their streak. 3-2 Liverpool. Mane double and Salah.
    i think people forget hoffenheim home and away and seville home and away , watford too , some really really poor performances but he's been baile dout by other players having poor games or us winning games thanks to the attackers
    Eagle Face Moron

i think people forget hoffenheim home and away and seville home and away , watford too , some really really poor performances but he's been baile dout by other players having poor games or us winning games thanks to the attackers
    Pretty much ever game we won has been due to our attackers so what's the point?

Gomez has made the same mistake 3 times that's directly led to a goal, Lovren had the worst performance in a Liverpool shirt in history singlehandedly giving Spurs the game whilst looking like a fan had been pulled out of the stands and was playing. Let's not talk about mistakes in the back when he hasn't been the problem this season.

Pretty much ever game we won has been due to our attackers so what's the point?

Gomez has made the same mistake 3 times that's directly led to a goal, Lovren had the worst performance in a Liverpool shirt in history singlehandily giving Spurs the game whilst looking like a fan had been pulled out of the stands and was playing. Let's not talk about mistakes in the back when he hasn't been the problem this season.
    i'm not saying there hasn't been misatkes in the back, i'm just saying moreno has had some pretty bad performances and if it was lovren it would have been highlighted a lot more, thats just the way it is some players get cut more slack
    Eagle Face Moron

i'm not saying there hasn't been misatkes in the back, i'm just saying moreno has had some pretty bad performances and if it was lovren it would have been highlighted a lot more, thats just the way it is some players get cut more slack
    Moreno gets shredded on here when he does fine. When he actually does have a bad game it's even worse.

Moreno gets shredded on here when he does fine. When he actually does have a bad game it's even worse.
    Iím glad Robertson is now getting his chance. A far better footballer and defender all round.

No really, Moreno has been criticised far more than Lovren. I have not idea where you got that from to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by RedMan69 View Post
    I’m glad Robertson is now getting his chance. A far better footballer and defender all round.
    Pretty much the same thing, I don't really see much between them, neither of them is a top class LB in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by LivapewlDivas View Post
    I think that's more in hope than genuine optimism, due to the fact if we can't beat City sunday....no one will. (in the league at least)
    I don't think that's true to be honest, they could have perfectly lost against Crystal Palace a couple of weeks ago. I think the key for City is keep the focus. They have already won the league, yes, finishing unbeaten would be an achievement but they would think this is still far away. This game is far more important for us than it is for them but that's where the manager earn his money, trying to keep the group motivated through this period.

Quote Originally Posted by RedMan69 View Post
    I’m glad Robertson is now getting his chance. A far better footballer and defender all round.
    I'm still thinking that Robbo is a better defensive package, whereas Albero Moreno being a better offensive outlet and can afford a better final ball to our forwards than Robbo can do,

sorry mate, but I'm adamant and far way off from changing my stance about our two left wing backs,

I think also that against a side as talented at the top end of the field as City we know to be, Robbo could be certainly a better fit than Moreno for the hard work and the defensive job

he can afford vs a side which likes keeping the ball in the middle, open up spaces and exploiting the flanks and that presumably will drive us on the back foot for some part of the game

and to play mainly on the break,

so all the way Andrew Robertson against the citizens,
    Last edited by rosso76; 13-1-18 at 15:51.

Quote Originally Posted by Alon1 View Post
    No really, Moreno has been criticised far more than Lovren. I have not idea where you got that from to be honest.
    these boards, thats where i got it from, people seem to feel a lot more sympathy for alberto than lovren.
    Eagle Face Moron

So I guess Bobby can play? Crazy we still havenít heard, whatís the delay?

Quote Originally Posted by -SP7- View Post
    So I guess Bobby can play? Crazy we still haven’t heard, what’s the delay?
    Nothing is happening, just be forgotten about now I think

Quote Originally Posted by LFC-Simon-95 View Post
    Nothing is happening, just be forgotten about now I think

Hmm, don’t think they will forget it. Holgate made an accusation and many believe it was false. If proven to be false then he will be punished as there is a need to ensure accusations have a foundation of truth. Myself I think it was a panic situation and he just blurted out he had been racially abused when he thought he may face a red card for that push. Hope that is the case and they throw the book at him.

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Ottershaw View Post
    Hmm, don’t think they will forget it. Holgate made an accusation and many believe it was false. If proven to be false then he will be punished as there is a need to ensure accusations have a foundation of truth. Myself I think it was a panic situation and he just blurted out he had been racially abused when he thought he may face a red card for that push. Hope that is the case and they throw the book at him.
    If that is the case, they certainly should throw the book at him. He wasn't even booked for dangerous play, which doesn't exactly reflect well on the Ref, so wouldn't surprise me at all if the FA just hope it quietly fades away.....just to save face!