Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cameron Brannagan to Oxford United permanently (official)

A very tidy land composed little player and hope he succeeds.
    Reminded me a little of Mike Marsh for those who go as far back as the 80's and 90's.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

TheKnucklesOfAgger is online now Academy prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by AngriestRed View Post
    I’m glad Rosso updates us on stuff like this otherwise I would have had no idea he was gone
    Yes we have a lovely balance here. The lovely Rosso to create the threads and express sadness at the loss of a player most of us had forgotten, followed shortly by Ganymede coming in to **** all over the thing and say **** thread **** player good riddance.

Brannagan was developing into a very good player and looked like he might have broken through in 2015-16 - Klopp seemed to really rate him - but something didn't work out. He never really recovered his best form after an ankle injury last season and the move to Fleetwood seems to have been a bit of a disaster for him.

As Kal pointed out, been outshone by Matty Virtue this season.

Still, hope he recovers his form and lives up to his potential. I think he should go on to a decent career at a good level if his head is on straight. He seems like a decent lad.

Good luck to him

Quote Originally Posted by TheKnucklesOfAgger View Post
    Yes we have a lovely balance here. The lovely Rosso to create the threads and express sadness at the loss of a player most of us had forgotten, followed shortly by Ganymede coming in to **** all over the thing and say **** thread **** player good riddance.
    Rosso is my favorite... If only I could have a smidgen of his positivity... However with that said Ganymedeís comment identifies more closely with my sentiments...

Quote Originally Posted by Jurgenmeister View Post
    Once linked to Barca...how his career has gone the wrong way. See if he can turn it around!
    oh gosh, mate!

let's think about what ilk of club was linked to him in the recent past!

Bit of a shame for the lad, he really looked good for a while.
    To be honest this is another one of those examples of how we as a club fail a player when they don't make the grade. Surely we could have helped him find somewhere better than Oxford (despite them being my second favourite team in the 1986 Pannini sticker album)

Quote Originally Posted by 77red96 View Post
    Bit of a shame for the lad, he really looked good for a while.
    To be honest this is another one of those examples of how we as a club fail a player when they don't make the grade. Surely we could have helped him find somewhere better than Oxford (despite them being my second favourite team in the 1986 Pannini sticker album)
    wise wise words, mate, it's really a pity for him dropping to a third tier club rather than a Championship club who surely would have more fitted his football standard,

but obviously he will have way and time to step up into a better football tier with his career ongoing and play Championship football, if not even top flight football,

it's what I sincerely wish to him, best of luck Cameron!

LivapewlDivas is online now Academy prospect
    Never thought he'd make it here at any stage, time we shifted on few more for good like Chirivella Wilson Kent Ojo.

Hopefully 1 or 2 from the next drop I.e Brewster/Woodburn succeed

Ganymede is online now Prefers one thread per page
    Quote Originally Posted by AngriestRed View Post
    Iím glad Rosso updates us on stuff like this otherwise I would have had no idea he was gone
    Or who he is?