Notices
Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Top 4 - will we do it?

Spurs have lost 1 game since December. Just beat United Arsenal and Drew us and they’re still only in 5th. They’re in just about the purplest of patches right now, a run that can’t last forever.

They’ll drop more points this season. 4th shouldn’t be our target top 3 should be the target now with the possibility of finishing 2nd.
    Reply With Quote   Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

That chelsea game in May looks like the 3/4th place decider. It will be nerve finish till the end. We have to win all the other games stay in contention. For that reason, I do not care if we go out of the CL. Top 4 is the priority to build the squad to challenge for the title. I want the title. LFC needs to the title. 28 years is a long time....

Gazza74 is online now LFC Hall of Fame Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by navmister View Post
    That chelsea game in May looks like the 3/4th place decider. It will be nerve finish till the end. We have to win all the other games stay in contention. For that reason, I do not care if we go out of the CL. Top 4 is the priority to build the squad to challenge for the title. I want the title. LFC needs to the title. 28 years is a long time....
    Stay in contention? Why do you act like we are currently the ones struggling to be in the top 4?

I reckon we'll already be sorted in it before that Chelsea game and it will be between others scrambling to get in, we could end up 2nd on current form nevermind 3rd or 4th.

And as for the CL, sod that view, it's a trophy and we should be going all out to try and win it, in doing so we don't then need to worry about the league anyway.

In truth, we can do both, try and win the CL and finish comfortably in the top 4.
    Last edited by Gazza74; 13-2-18 at 17:34.

aylesbyred is offline Boot Room insider
    Lacazette ruled out for 6 weeks.
    53757 - declared