Notices
Closed Thread
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 1260

Thread: Porto vs Liverpool Champions League 2nd round first leg 14th Feb 2018 7.45 p.m.

  1. #1231  
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    26,450
    Quote Originally Posted by robertretford View Post
    5's more than 3 Grudge.
    I know it is mate.
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  2. #1232  
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    24,950
    Quote Originally Posted by steviewonder87 View Post
    If the main players would and I mean would be playing it would and I mean would probably result in a comfortable victory I agree.
    I know what you mean.
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  3. #1233  
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    26,450
    Quote Originally Posted by naturalskill View Post
    huge massive game against the mancs a few days later
    klopp will want his strongest(injury free) team for that one
    far more important than risking key players defending a 5-0 lead at Anfield
    he will make use of his squad depth and likely rest/bench salah, firmino, hendo and maybe even vanDijk too
    and you know what, I think we'll still beat Porto at Anfield and then go full strength and smash the mancs in their own back yard
    That's exactly why he has managed the squad all season in order to keep players at their maximum peak.
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  4. #1234  
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    24,950
    Ourselves, Spurs and Barca are the only unbeaten teams left in the competition - I think that's a record we'll be keen to keep hold of as long as possible.

    Talk of defending a 5-0 lead is nonsense - we'll be playing to win, not to defend anything.
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  5. #1235  
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    20,203
    Quote Originally Posted by ***Stuzzza*** View Post
    Ourselves, Spurs and Barca are the only unbeaten teams left in the competition - I think that's a record we'll be keen to keep hold of as long as possible.

    Talk of defending a 5-0 lead is nonsense - we'll be playing to win, not to defend anything.
    At Anfield too, with how much Klopp loves and values the place.
    'Okey doke, we'll leave it there so'
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  6. #1236  
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3,762
    Quote Originally Posted by grudge View Post
    That's exactly why he has managed the squad all season in order to keep players at their maximum peak.
    Exactly. That's why he he's made more changes than any other manager in the league. He's managing the squad. That's why over the Christmas period he chopped and changed. Why is it that with some people that is not recognised? That's why I feel there will be minimal changes.
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  7. #1237  
    steviewonder87 is online now Academy prospect
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    15,941
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloppsstars View Post
    Exactly. That's why he he's made more changes than any other manager in the league. He's managing the squad. That's why over the Christmas period he chopped and changed. Why is it that with some people that is not recognised? That's why I feel there will be minimal changes.
    Why do you want to rest Salah, Firmino and Mane for the Porto game then? Make up your mind.
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  8. #1238  
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3,762
    Quote Originally Posted by steviewonder87 View Post
    Why do you want to rest Salah, Firmino and Mane for the Porto game then? Make up your mind.
    That wasn't me. That was Naturalskill. I'm sick and tired of saying that I DO NOT THINK THE FRONT THREE SHOULD OR WILL BE RESTED. That might sound like shouting but it seems it's only thing you understand.
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  9. #1239  
    naturalskill is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    32,845
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloppsstars View Post
    That wasn't me. That was Naturalskill. I'm sick and tired of saying that I DO NOT THINK THE FRONT THREE SHOULD OR WILL BE RESTED. That might sound like shouting but it seems it's only thing you understand.
    No it was not
    Nowhere have I said we should rest Mane
    In fact, nowhere have I said that we should rest Firmino and Salah - I have merely pointed out that it would make sense and that I would expect Klopp to do so.
    Please don't twist my words
    Thank you
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  10. #1240  
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    20,203
    Quote Originally Posted by naturalskill View Post
    No it was not
    Nowhere have I said we should rest Mane
    In fact, nowhere have I said that we should rest Firmino and Salah - I have merely pointed out that it would make sense and that I would expect Klopp to do so.
    Please don't twist my words
    Thank you
    ... as if by magic.
    'Okey doke, we'll leave it there so'
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  11. #1241  
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3,762
    Quote Originally Posted by naturalskill View Post
    No it was not
    Nowhere have I said we should rest Mane
    In fact, nowhere have I said that we should rest Firmino and Salah - I have merely pointed out that it would make sense and that I would expect Klopp to do so.
    Please don't twist my words
    Thank you
    Excuse me. Try reading back through your posts again. You said the front three should be Ox, Ings and Solanke. So obviously there is no Mane.
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  12. #1242  
    steviewonder87 is online now Academy prospect
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    15,941
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloppsstars View Post
    Excuse me. Try reading back through your posts again. You said the front three should be Ox, Ings and Solanke. So obviously there is no Mane.
    Now you want Ox, Ings and Solanke to play? Jesus, you flip flop more than Fred!
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  13. #1243  
    Mouldiogs is online now Wants a little line under his title
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    19,364
    Quote Originally Posted by steviewonder87 View Post
    Now you want Ox, Ings and Solanke to play? Jesus, you flip flop more than Fred!
    I agree with him Firmino, salah both need a rest.
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  14. #1244  
    steviewonder87 is online now Academy prospect
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    15,941
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouldiogs View Post
    I agree with him Firmino, salah both need a rest.
    Me too, I agree with Kloppsstars, Firmino and Salah should be rested.
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  15. #1245  
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3,762
    Quote Originally Posted by steviewonder87 View Post
    Now you want Ox, Ings and Solanke to play? Jesus, you flip flop more than Fred!
    I do not! Naturalskill does.
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  16. #1246  
    +Shriekback+ is online now Academy prospect
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    11,415
    -----------------Karius
    ----Gomez-Matip-Lovren-Robertson
    ----Wijnuldum-Hendo-Milner
    ---Chamberlain-Ings--Woodburn
    "The better you get at this job, the more dangerous it becomes"
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  17. #1247  
    naturalskill is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    32,845
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloppsstars View Post
    Excuse me. Try reading back through your posts again. You said the front three should be Ox, Ings and Solanke. So obviously there is no Mane.
    wrong again!

    stop lying

    you can not prove your above claim to be true because it is a falsehood

    I now expect an apology from you or I will report you for lying
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  18. #1248  
    naturalskill is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    32,845
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloppsstars View Post
    I do not! Naturalskill does.
    another blatant lie
    where did I say I wanted Solanke to play?

    nowhere...you are lying again

    apologise
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  19. #1249  
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3,762
    Quote Originally Posted by naturalskill View Post
    another blatant lie
    where did I say I wanted Solanke to play?

    nowhere...you are lying again

    apologise
    Yes you Did! You said the front three should be Ings, Solanke and Ox. You also want Woodburn to play too.
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  20. #1250  
    naturalskill is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    32,845
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloppsstars View Post
    Yes you Did! You said the front three should be Ings, Solanke and Ox. You also want Woodburn to play too.
    liar!!!!

    prove it
    show us the quote

    or forever hold your fingers
    apologise you charlatan...you trollish fiend...you twister of truth
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  21. #1251  
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    20,203
    'Okey doke, we'll leave it there so'
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  22. #1252  
    naturalskill is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    32,845
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHed2 View Post
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  23. #1253  
    steviewonder87 is online now Academy prospect
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    15,941
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloppsstars View Post
    Yes you Did! You said the front three should be Ings, Solanke and Ox. You also want Woodburn to play too.
    I thought that was you?
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  24. #1254  
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    24,950
    Quote Originally Posted by naturalskill View Post
    liar!!!!

    prove it
    show us the quote

    or forever hold your fingers
    apologise you charlatan...you trollish fiend...you twister of truth
    Yeah come on Kloppsstars, play by the rules.

    I can see where you said the front three should be Ox, Ings and Solanke:

    Quote Originally Posted by Kloppsstars View Post
    Excuse me. Try reading back through your posts again. You said the front three should be Ox, Ings and Solanke. So obviously there is no Mane.
    But I don't think he did.
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  25. #1255  
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    20,203
    Quote Originally Posted by naturalskill View Post
    I posted this one earlier too, seems more accurate by the minute!

    Quote Originally Posted by RedHed2 View Post


    In truth, I don’t think he even needs anyone else, he usually just ends up inventing things you’re supposed to have said, then argues against them. Meanwhile the other person spends a few posts trying to point out they’ve never said any of that, until it eventually evolves into a completely different topic, where someone else joins in and the cycle is repeated.
    'Okey doke, we'll leave it there so'
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  26. #1256  
    naturalskill is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    32,845
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHed2 View Post
    I posted this one earlier too, seems more accurate by the minute!
    100%
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  27. #1257  
    DiddlerDave is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    30,364
    This threadů

    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  28. #1258  
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3,762
    Quote Originally Posted by ***Stuzzza*** View Post
    Yeah come on Kloppsstars, play by the rules.

    I can see where you said the front three should be Ox, Ings and Solanke:



    But I don't think he did.
    Yes he did....he won't admit it. Anyway there is no worries. That won't be the front three anyway.
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  29. #1259  
    naturalskill is online now First team regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    32,845
    Quote Originally Posted by Kloppsstars View Post
    Yes he did....he won't admit it. Anyway there is no worries. That won't be the front three anyway.
    excuse me

    I think it is time you stopped the lies

    it's not funny any more

    anyone can search my posts and see you are lying

    You need to do the decent thing now and apologise...sincerely

    you could even ask me to forgive you if you wish
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   

  30. #1260  
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    665
    What has this thread descended into
    I thought we are supposed to discuss Liverpool vs Porto, not what Random Poster A said?
    Quick reply to this message   Report Post   



Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •